The growing internationalization of activity, the high complexity of economic groups and the extra attention the various tax authorities for intra-group transactions, lead to that practiced transfer prices are a major source of tax contingencies. However, the alignment of intra-group transactions with the desirable tax efficiency and the group's value chain, now one of the main ways to efficiently manage the effective rate of taxation.
How can we help you?
- Implementing tax efficient strategies and aligned with the value chain;
- Conducting health checks with a view to identifying and analyzing contingencies and opportunities, and defining priorities and best practices;
- Identification of risk operations;
- Justification and documentation of transfer pricing through a personalized approach potentiating a highly efficient process;
- Review of compliance with declarative tax obligations on transfer pricing, ensuring the identification, analysis and documentation of risks and opportunities;
- Analysis functions and risks;
- Use and treatment of information available to support terms and conditions practiced;
- Monitoring of national and transnational tax audits, including correlative adjustments (Global Dispute Resolution);
- Preparation, application, negotiation and implementation of previous agreements on transfer pricing, unilateral, bilateral or multilateral.
Please contact our company and set up a meeting.