Fraud is something that affects 70% of companies. The best strategy for your fighting is to act preventively through an Anti-fraud program.
Below we describe the main objectives of an Anti Fraud Program:
- Creating obstacles to the generation of fraud, reducing its effects and means of implementation for its preventive identification;
- Maintain high quality of the control environment and awareness among users that it is active;
- Explicitly discuss the level of tolerance to fraud;
- Maintaining effective means of fraud communication for employees, conducting formal training of reporting channels and reporting expectations; and
- Demonstrate rapid and effective response capacity in the research process, punishment and correction of any fraud occurred, and communicate lessons learned.
We understand that a fraud prevention program should consider at least three stages:
- Knowledge of the company's business environment;
- Analysis of business processes to the relevant fraud cases; and
- Response plan fraud events.
Please contact our company and set up a meeting.